Sunday, September 21, 2008

Review: Into the Fire

Into the Fire (Troubleshooters Series, Book #13) Into the Fire by Suzanne Brockmann


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Everything was fantastic about this book......except the main storyline. Maybe I didn't get enough Murphy when I was into the old books, but I just didn't care about these two. No, I take that back. It wasn't Murph I didn't care about, it was Hannah. I didn't buy her story. I love the diversity that is included in these books, and I love how it makes it seem like the real world, and not some fantasy world where everyone is the same. But, I just didn't buy that whole deaf storyline. It didn't ring (pardon the pun) true for me. And, because I didn't believe that, I didn't believe in her. I wish I could have, but I just didn't.



There were a couple times where I severely cursed Brockmann while I read this book, and that means I totally bought everything else she was peddling. I may never forgive her for the turn the Izzy storyline has taken and I can only imagine the anguish the Alyssa/Sam fans must have felt when they had to wait for the next book to see what would happen. The biggest problem is that I like the third party, but I definitely wanted an Izzy/Tracy happy happy, and that just didn't happen.



There were also times when I thought I was going to choke to death (Nash.....Decker.....) and there were even times I cheered. (Dave). And Lopez? Definitely time for the peacemaker to get a piece.



A person who jumps in at this point in the series might be a little bit confused, but I think this is a book where a person could start. It would definitely make you want to go back and read other books in the series. I would highly rec this to people who hadn't read Brockmann before.


View all my reviews.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can recommend to visit to you a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you.

Anonymous said...

Prompt, where to me to learn more about it?