Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Review: Lyon

Lyon: The Lords Of Satyr (Book #3) Lyon: The Lords Of Satyr by Elizabeth Amber


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
The first book in this series turned out to be my favorite. But, this one was also a decent effort. I liked it MUCH better than Raine, the middle book. The story was plausible, although it was a little more convoluted than it had to be. You could see where she was going.....straight to book 4 of a 3 book series. She had to find a way to justify a book 4, so the plot went in that direction. It probably would have been better had it ended and a NEW series started. But, she didn't ask me. (More the pity.)



The main characters were good. The villains were cardboard and predictable. The sex wasn't boring. It also wasn't hilarious, which can be as bad as boring. All in all, it was a solid entry into the series but I'm not jumping up and down with excitement. Will I read another of her books? Probably.


View all my reviews.

0 comments: