Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Review: One False Move

One False Move (Myron Bolitar Mysteries) One False Move by Harlan Coben


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
This is probably my favorite of the Myron Bolitar mysteries by Coben. I listened to it this time, and I'm not crazy about the reader. It didn't seem like he had the same intensity throughout the entire book.



There were things in the story that I had glossed over the other times I had read it. There was an obscure Joe Biden reference that seemed to pop out at me given our current political situation. And, there was a reference to the Billy Jack series of movies that I immediately had to wiki. Listening to it may have made my mind focus on other things. The basic story, though, was still as incredible as the first time I'd read it. Yes, I know the ending. But, the ending wasn't really why I was listening to it. All of the action leading up to the ending wasn't as intense as the first time I'd read it, of course, but it was damn close.



If you're looking for a good mystery, this is a great choice. If you're looking for a book with spectacular characters and will make you laugh out loud while you're reading, check this out. No one I have recommended this book to has been disappointed.


View all my reviews.

0 comments: