Sunday, August 17, 2008

Review: The Mercedes Coffin

The Mercedes Coffin (Peter Decker & Rina Lazarus Novels) The Mercedes Coffin by Faye Kellerman


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
First of all, I love Chris Donatti. Truly. He is one of the best characters in mystery fiction right now.....in my not so humble opinion. I know that makes me kind of psychotic, but so be it. I've loved him since Kellerman's Justice where he was introduced. MORE CHRIS!!!



Ahem. Anyway, this wasn't a bad entry to the series. I missed the boys, they were no where to be found. They were mentioned, but that's it. The rest of the gang reported for duty, and the mystery was serviceable. Of course, I don't read Kellerman for her mystery, I read for the characters. Things were fresh here, and this almost reminded me of some of the earlier books in the series. Nice work.


View all my reviews.

0 comments: