Friday, August 15, 2008

Review: Names My Sisters Call Me

Names My Sisters Call Me Names My Sisters Call Me by Megan Crane


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
You know, I had been looking forward to this book for a long time. When I finally got it in my hot little hands, I wasn't, exactly, disappointed. It wasn't a bad book. It just wasn't as good as I would have liked it to be. The only character that I really enjoyed was Lucas. I got the attraction to Matt, but not to the extent that the main character took it. I certainly did not get the Matt/Raine relationship and I thought Raine was the least developed of the characters. It wasn't just that I didn't get her (although I didn't) but she just seemed a little two dimensional compared to the two other sisters. And I call BS on the fact that no one realized Mom had a booyfriend. For FIFTEEN YEARS! Come on.



But, the story was warm and the pages turned quickly and easily. I stayed up late (way too late!) to finish it, and I felt all warm and squishy inside when it was over.


View all my reviews.

0 comments: