Sunday, September 21, 2008

Review: Force of Nature

Force of Nature (Troubleshooters Series, Book #11) Force of Nature by Suzanne Brockmann


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
There were parts of this book that I really liked. There were parts of this book that I wish I could have fast forwarded through, except I was afraid I'd miss something. So, I read them. And, guess what? I wouldn't have missed anything.



I liked Ric from his early appearances, but I'm not sure he was enough to sustain his own book. That's just my opinion. Brockmann obviously thought otherwise. I just wasn't impressed with him. I found his story a little bit boring, and this book was saved, for me, by Jules and Robin. And, of course, a little Cosmo thrown in for good measure. And Max. I wouldn't rec this book to anyone who wasn't already a devout follower of the series.


View all my reviews.

0 comments: