Thursday, September 18, 2008

Review: Into the Storm

Into the Storm (Troubleshooters Series, Book #10) Into the Storm by Suzanne Brockmann


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
When I read the blurb on the inside flap of this one, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I wasn't enthused, like I was for so many of Brockmann's other books in the series. Turns out, though, that you can't judge a book by its cover OR its blurb. Not only did I like this one, I LOVED it.



The characters were fantastic, and it reminded me of an earlier Brockmann where she sows the seeds for others all the while carrying a suspense plot and a romance between the main characters.



How DOES she do it? I have no clue. In a series this long, there are bound to be some hits and misses. This one is definitely a hit. From the top of the character food chain, to the secretary that everyone hates to love, every character is spot on and makes you crave to learn more about them. You can't go wrong with this entry in the Troubleshooters series.


View all my reviews.

0 comments: