Thursday, March 19, 2009

Review: Dominic

Dominic (The Lords of Satyr #4) Dominic by Elizabeth Amber


My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars
I wasn't crazy about it. Amber started off strong in this series with oldest brother, Nicholas. I thought the books went downhill after that, but I was hoping she would go in a different direction after she'd written about the three brothers. She didn't. Part of the problem with this book, for me, is that it is much the same as the other books in the series. She adds a little bit of difference with the going between the two worlds, but that isn't enough. The plot reads the same as the others. If I wouldn't have liked Nicholas so much, maybe I wouldn't be expecting more from the rest of her books. But I did, and now I do. This one left me disappointed, but not quite enough for me to give up on her.


View all my reviews.

0 comments: