Friday, March 13, 2009

Review: Men of the Otherworld

Men of the Otherworld (Women of the Otherworld  9.6) Men of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Most of this book has been published on Armstrong's webpage, so it isn't new to a lot of people. It was mostly new to me, though. While I consider myself a HUGE fan, I hadn't spent a lot of time on her webpage so I missed most of this the first time around.



The background info on characters is always interesting to me. You seem them progress from a certain point forward, but, if you're really into the world the author has created, you're curious about everything that happened before. I went into this book anxious to learn more about Clay. I came away from this book absolutely FASCINATED with Jeremy. That is the wonderful thing about Kelley Armstrong.



If you haven't read any of her Otherworld books, I'm not sure this is the best place to start. Yes, chronologically, it is the "beginning" per se. But, a lot of what is there doesn't mean as much if you aren't already familiar with the characters. Of course, that is my perspective since that is how I'm coming at it. It may work perfectly fine the other way.


View all my reviews.

0 comments: